Tuesday 17 April 2012

WEEK 12

Title of activity

- Presentation Day at foyer TTL.

Objective

- To meet other assessors and present my project to make them understand about my project.
- To more understand about our project.

Content

- Before presentation all student must register at dewan gemilang, registration start from 12 pm -
2 pm.
- Present my slide show to two assessors.
- Both of assessors will ask three question after I done my presentation and the question is based on my project.
- Start presentation on 2 pm - 5 pm.
- The presentation will carry 10% marks'
- I get more information and idea that related to this project base on comment from both of assessors give to me during presentation day.
- By doing the presentation, I make myself more confident to do presentation after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment