Tuesday 17 April 2012

WEEK 11

Title of activity

- Prepare for presentation day on week 12.

Objective

- To make other people understand about what have we done during that presentation by using slide show.

Content.

- Do and complete slide for project presentation on week 12.
- The presentation slide using laptop.
- Slide show will include information based on project proposal for Intelligent Fire Fighting System such as problem statement, literature review, objective, methodology, block diagram and ghannt chart.
- Slide show must easy and short to understand.
- I need explain to both assessors about my project when they read my slide show.
- I also need to answer a some few question from both of them.
- The whole slide show will conclude what is my project about and the slide will give the assessors more information about my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment